Followers

Friday, March 4, 2016

I Wanted A Victorian Toy Chest!!!!!!!!!!! But When I Saw THIS, I Just Had To Have It, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           Look what it says on the outside--"The Crowned Jewels."  Isn't that cute?  I could store all kinds of things in there, besides toys.  Like Dior creations!!!!!!!!!!!

                           And look what I says beneath the tiara, "Always A Princess!!!!!!!!"  Ain't it the truth, girls???????  You just better believe it.

                            Now, this size is perfect for me, but I will have you know that Baby Gojira would like one, too. For someone who is literally pint sized, he can be one hell of a Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             I could curl on this, as though on a divan, and serve tea, entertaining everyone from Hayley Mills, to Mary Poppins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Remember a spoonful of sugar does help the medicine go down....except when one is preparing for a colonoscopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              This chest, as a gift, would make a great recovery aid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: