Followers

Monday, March 7, 2016

Just Wait Till You Hear This, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             No one can say I do not give my girls express access!!!!!!!!!!!  Everyone is excited about the new musical, "Waitress," coming in to town, as it stars TONY Winner Jessie Mueller, who with the softness of her voice can bring one to tears, or project enough resonance to, literally bring down the house.

                                So, even though Diane Paulus is directing, with Jessie in the lead, there are high hopes for her bringing that special Mueller magic to this show. And the magic is evident in what you are about to hear; a song from the score called  "She Used To Be Mine."  I am telling you, I cried real tears when I heard this, and you will, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Listen to Jessie break your heart! But her artistry will brighten your day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: