Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Oh, My God, Girls!!!!!!!!!! What If Shirley Temple Had Made "The Exorcist".....In The 1930's???????????????????????


                                                     "The sow is mine!  Fuck me! Fuck me!
                                                       Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                      Lick me! Lick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--
                                                      --Regan MacNeil, in "The Exorcist"



                                                You know me, girls! Bright ideas just pop into my head!

                                                 Imagine if Shirley Temple had played Regan in "The Exorcist!!!!!!!!"
Spouting all those obscenities, showing her panties (which she did, anyway!!!!!!!!!) and screaming up a storm, I am telling you, this would have broken ground!  Forget Orson Welles and "Citizen Kane!"

                                                  I can just see Bette Davis as the hysterical mother, Edward Everett Horton as the fey Father Merrin, that butch thing, John Boles, as Damien Karras, Rochelle Hudson as the secretary, Sharon, and Beulah Bondi, in her "Make Way For Tomorrow" makeup, as Karas' mother, who, of course gets the best line in the film--

                                                                                     "Dimmy....why you do this to me, Dimmy? You leave me all alone to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                                              But who would do the voice of the Demon?  Jane Withers?
W.C. Fields?

                                                               Or how about....Bonita Granville?????????????????????

                                                                If only.....it could have been the Fag Fest of all time!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                That distinction now belongs to "Valley Of The Dolls!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: