Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Now, Just Wait A Minute, There, Stephen Colbert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Darlings, we just LOVE Stephen Colbert.  He is funny, he is hot, and he is a devout Catholic.  Now, I have not been on his show, yet--I am still waiting--but that is not the reason why I am upset.

                                I happened to tune in last night, because I love his opening monologue, and his nice suits.  He is nice to look at, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Well, during said monologue, at one point he referred to himself, albeit humorously, as "America's Foremost Catholic?"

                                    What??????????????????????????

                                     Stevie, baby, get a grip!  How can you be devout, and usurp this position for yourself, when you know it does NOT belong to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       America's Foremost Catholic is..........Sister Camille D'Arienzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       That's right, girls!  I listen to Sister Camille every Sunday morning, and her wisdom gives me inspiration, and helps me get through the week ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!   She has been at this for over several decades, while you, Mr. Colbert, are still the new kid on the block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         I mean, have you even seen "The Song Of Bernadette??????????"  You never mention it!!!!!!!!!!  Do you know about the Our Lady Of Angels Fire on December 1, 1958, in Chicago, Illinois??????????  Do you know that next year is the Centennial of Fatima, and that something is probably going to happen????????????

                                          You just watch your words, doll!!!!!!!!!  Sister Camille knows all these things, and more!  She would want me to forgive you, and I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             But jut remember who America's Foremost Catholic REALLY is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: