Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Gojira Gets Ready For Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               With the weather warming as it has been, our lovable reptile friend, Gojira, has been venturing more and more out of his cabana, to greet the people he loves.  Here he is, greeting some children, on the subway, and they are just so happy to see him. Gojira just loves children; he gives them hugs, and kisses, and everything. And he is very protective of them!

                                I mean, who wouldn't be glad to see Gojira aboard a subway car?  I know I would feel safe and protected, and as the weather gets warmer, we will be seeing more and more of him.

                                 Maybe we will all convene at Sarabeth's.  I love Gojira so much, I would even treat him!

                                  Happy Coming of Spring, Gojira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: