Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

Someone Get Rid Of This Bay Ridge Sicko, Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                First, let me clarify. The people and animals assembled here are lovely and loving. They are gathered to open a Dog Run in Dyker Beach Park, not far from Bay Ridge, where dog lovers and their companions can convene.  The two dogs pictured look very happy, indeed.

                                 Yesterday afternoon, as we walked past Paws Truly,  I became aware of a problem I had no idea existed. Apparently, some sicko is prowling Bay Ridge at night, poisoning animals!!!!!!!!!  How sick can you get?  In one case, some birds were poisoned so high the perp had to climb a tree. What that tells me is the perp is young, and I bet male, so I am warning cops to catch this guy fast, because he is a textbook serial killer in the making!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   If anyone harms any of my beloved animal friends in the Ridge, there will be hell to pay.  If Gojira will not kick your sorry ass out, and put you in jail where you belong, I will find someone who will!  How would you like some psychological castration, huh, darling?????  I am REAL good at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     And don't blame it on your mother!  You are sick, because you are sick, and I am sick of you!  Get the hell out of Bay Ridge, and stay out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      May the Animal Cruelty Investigation Squad find you, and put salt on your tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: