Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2016

This Is What It Feels Like When I Get A Migraine, Or Have An Anxiety Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             I always loved this movie still, darlings!  When I was a child, the father of one of my friends had this huge coffee table book, "The Movies," by Richard Griffith. The pictures were my favorites, even after I could read. There was a section on big films of the Golden Era, called the "Super-Production," and one of them was this--MGM's 1936 film "San Francisco," which stars Clark Gable and Jeannette MacDonald--yes!!!!!!!!--and was directed by W.S. Van Dyke. The only reason to see this film now is the famous earthquake sequence, Or Jeannette's campy rendition of the title song!

                             Now, as many of you know, I suffer from migraines and anxiety disorder. One is often brought on by the other.  People have asked me how I feel when I am in the midst of either one!
Well, take a look, girls; this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               I am so frail, like the girl on the right, I need someone to cling to!  Oh, my God, do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                But this is what it is like.  I would not wish it on anyone, but I have to put up with, so be it.

                                 Thanks to a new med, though I get them (migraines) less and less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: