Followers

Monday, April 1, 2019

Are We Just April Fools?????????????????


                                        Oh, hons, you know we are, especially according to Dionne Warwick!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         I may have had an April Fools prank perpetrated on me already, as I will tell you.

                                       

                                          This is one of the sources I always check, before I start writing.  This morning I saw a headline--"New Changes In Fiasco's "Merrily We Roll Along," with Sondheim's approval.  The intimation was that the show, which has always been performed backwards, will now be performed...chronologically?????????????????

                                             I was shocked!  At this point in the Fiasco's run, it would be foolish to try this!  But when I saw the tongue and cheek comments from this show's movers and shakers--including Raul Esparza's hilarious, surprise, delivery, "It was backwards?," I figured this was one big April Fools joke!  Congratulations to all!  You had me going there, for a few minutes.

                                             As all can see, because here is the video of this event, posted just this morning, which happens to be April Fools.

                                              Again, kudos to these kidders!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            
                                                          "In an April dream...………..
                                                            Once she came to me."


No comments: