Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Third Countdown Of The Week--Three Days Till Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Just look at this photo, where Celia, with her gifts, is projecting the innocence and questioning of childhood.  Which she has to do throughout the entire length of Broadway's "To Kill A Mockingbird."  I cannot wait to see Celia and Company put their spin on this story.

                                     David says I am putting a lot of pressure on Celia.  Au contraire.  I am just assuring her I am assured of her confidence, and her magical ability.  I can't speak for the boys playing Jem and Dill--at least, not yet--but I have seen and known what Celia is capable of, ever since she surprised me, six years ago, by blowing me away with her heartrending portrayal of Laura, in "The Glass Menagerie."  So, I know Celia is capable of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Just three more days!  Girls, I know you are waiting for my report, and I cannot wait to give it to you!

                                         Be strong, Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: