Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Happy Birthday, Babs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Darlings, I cannot believe I almost forgot!  Today is the 77th birthday of Barbra Joan Streisand--she is getting up there--where she is allowed to consume gallons of coffee ice cream today, play all her recordings, and get munched on by hubby James Brolin, to annually test his gag reflex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I know, girls, I know!  I am just TOO much!  But you know I love BARBRA, and have ever since age 9, when I discovered I wanted to BE her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    In fact, like March 12, which is Liza Minnelli's birthday, today should be a Gay Holiday, as well. So, all gay men sitting at your desks, walk out right now in honor of BARBRA!!!!!!!!!!   Go take that Staten Island Ferry ride, and belt out "Hey, Mr. Arnnnnnnnnstein!!!!!!!!!!!    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!  IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! AMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
Just as BARBRA would.

                                   At worst watch your DVD of "Funny Girl, " or listen to the cast album!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Here is one of BARBRA's finest moments to enjoy.  Her appearance on Linda Richman's (Mike Meyers) show, "Coffee Talk," sometime back in 1992!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Happy Birthday, BABS!  We Love You!  Hello, Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 

No comments: