Followers

Friday, April 19, 2019

Something To Cheer You Up, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              Nothing cheers me up like a crescent moon.  I would decorate my place with as many as I could find, if I could just find them.

                                               But how reassuring that Moon Pies are still here.

                                               The vanilla/banana one resembles this crescent moon, but I, of course, prefer the chocolate ones.  Yum.  And the best thing, I can cut out this logo, when the box is finished, and put it up somewhere.  I feel just like Amy Sedaris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               Nothing like a Moon Pie and happy crescent moon to raise one's spirits!
From me, to you, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: