Followers

Monday, April 22, 2019

This Is Countdown To Celia Week--Just Five Days To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  That is right, darlings, just five days remain, until The Raving Queen, and my beloved, David, descend probably to the mezzanine of the Shubert Theatre, to see "To Kill A Mockingbird."  The tickets were purchased back in December, when April 27, the matinee, seemed so far off, only it does not seem so much, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     That day is now before us, so I want to make sure the company is in top shape, and that Celia is on hand, because, let me say, were it not for she, I would not be attending this.  I have nothing against the adaptation or other actors, but Celia is the card drawing me to this production.

                                       So, Celia, please be on hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       What you do onstage is magic!  I cannot wait to watch,  and learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: