Followers

Friday, April 12, 2019

It Is Time For Another Raving Queen Marriage Column!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                             I know, girls, or rather guys, it has been quite awhile.  Sometimes, so much comes along, I forget about writing this column.  So, I have decided to do one a month, till we are all done, then move on to another topic for gay men that has been germinating in my mind.  And it is not about what to do with those discarded panties, either.

                              Let's see what topics in this section are most worth writing about.

                              89. Don't Gossip About Him--Girls, I simply disagree with this one!  After all, if you cannot gossip about him to your gal pals, what is the point, darlings?  You just may get some interesting, not to mention, titillating, advice, from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              90.  Never Let Him Know He's The Only One; Even If You Have To Stay Home One Or Two Nights A Week--Au contraire, girls!  Yes, to the first part, but no to the second.  Do NOT stay at home, pining for him!  Go out on the town, have fun, go to a movie, a bar, to get ripped, anything that makes for good solo fun!  The important thing is to let him know you are NOT available 24/7!  The more it is hard for him to reach you, the more he will want to reach out to you, dears!!!!!!!!!!!

                              91.  Don't Be A Pushover, When He's Trying To Make A Date--Same as above.  Play REAL hard to get!  Tease him!  Flaunt him!  Enact the coquette!  I mean, do you want to end up like this?--
 This is Iola Lucille Boyd, played by Beverly Archer, on "Mama's Family."  She is spinster supreme. There is no future for her--especially in Raytown!  You don't want this, girls!  She reminds me of a group of middle aged siblings I would see each Saturday night in church, with my father.  One of them bore a resemblance to Iola, and I called her "Miss Spinster!"  She seemed happy, but, as with most spinsters, it is just an act to hide the misery inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94. Don't Discuss Your Former Boyfriends!--Actually, I am going to invert this one.  Let him know what kind of competition he is dealing with, and what standards you expect him to live up to! Let him know you will NOT settle for the lasagna, without the meat sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it for this month, girls!   Put these to practical use, and you will be on your way.  Unlike Lola, here!

And, of course, if he refuses to give you anything you want, act like Taffy Davenport!

It always works for me, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                             

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Well, this was the 1950s, so your “Couple Song” might have been You Send Me, Earth Angel, Love Me Tender, or I Only Have Eyes For You.
Or perhaps To Know Him Is to Love Him...

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Funny thing about what you wrote.
When I was a child and fantasized
about walking down the aisle, and all
that, I wanted my wedding song to be
"Around The World In 80 Days." I had
just seen the movie, and loved it!