Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

What Is It With These Two Guys?????????????????????


                                     These are the guys from the Sonic Fast Food Commercials, and I have lots of questions to ask?  First, just where the hell is there a Sonic?  I have never seen one in my area of Brooklyn, or any part of Manhattan I have been in, so where the hell are they, anyway??????????

                                     Second, are these two gay straight guys?  Or two straight gay guys?  They are always together, yet they seem pretty closeted.  Even though they are so tight.  There are never girl friends in the car, but I think some have been mentioned in previous ads, meaning they are just beards.

                                        Third, is all the food they are holding, drinking and eating a substitute for their real, physical feelings for each other?  I think so, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           When it comes right down to it, Sonic is the most half assed commercial ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There is not one anywhere near me, so why is it being marketed in this area.

                                             And the two guys are so annoying.  Make up your minds!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Let me teach you some manners, at tea time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: