Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Hang On, Celia, We Are On Our Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         This is an open blog post addressed to Miss Celia Keenan-_Bolger, the acting divinity of "To Kill A Mockingbird," at the Shubert Theatre on Broadway.  I just want to say, as the time draws near, that my spouse, David, and I, will be attending the matinee performance, a week from Saturday, on April 27, and I want you to be there!  So, take care!  I mean, I want to see the others, too, but I am telling the cast and crew--if Celia is not on that performance, I will NOT go in, except to get my money back and another ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            I just want to alert everyone at the Shubert, and to inform them there will be another post of this sort, even closer to the attendance date.

                                            So, Celia, keep truckin'!!!!!!!!!!!!   You have a TONY nomination coming soon, and, if there is justice, a TONY Award this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             And I want to see you in the performance that earns it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Go, Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: