Followers

Friday, April 26, 2019

Down To Just One Day, Dolls--Celia, Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     Oh, my God, Celia, and 'Mockingbird' cast--please stay healthy and fit just one more day, until I arrive for tomorrow's matinee.

                                      That is right, darlings, come hell or high water--maybe both--David and I are traveling into the city tomorrow to see this Broadway hit we have had tickets for, since December.  And the lightning rod drawing me is Celia Keenan-Bolger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        So, rest up, Celia, because I want to see all that blazing, impassioned, technical magic tomorrow.  Not to mention how Harper Lee's classic story is handled and honored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          It has been so long since I have been excited, over a Broadway show.

                                          Wish me luck, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Videolaman said...

They do SATURDAY matinees? How odd! I thought traditionally shows pull out all the stops for Saturday evening, and relax a bit for the Weds and Sunday matinees.

Anyway, hope it lives up to your (very high) expectations!

The Raving Queen said...


Darling,

Oh, yes! Saturday matinees are a
staple! Always have been! Sundays
did not really crop up till the
70's. When that happens, the show
is dark on Mondays.