Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2019

We're On Our Way! Today Is Celia Keenan-Bolger Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Oh, my God, darlings!   It's here!  The day!  My hair!  What shall I wear?

                                 It is indeed a shame that Celia's name is not pictured on the marquee, as shown. But, with her having been nominated for a Drama Desk Award--the first of many nods she is sure to receive this season--this could be HER year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And it is about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  So, girls, wish me well on my journey to the city to see Celia, and this new interpretation of the Harper Lee classic.  I wish you all the best.

                                   As to the company, get ready--The Raving Queen is on his way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

So excited for you!
Godspeed!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Thanks, Victoria!
Check out my--for now--brief posting!