Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Darlings, The Curse Of "Diff'rent Strokes" Goes On!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls, it may take "Diff'rent Strokes" to move the world, yes, it does, but that show has a curse hanging over it, and now the death of Gary Coleman lays bare another facet of it. First, he dies sadly and young at 42. Now it has become questionable whether Shannon Price, his shifty wife, who is a piece of work, had permission from the doctor to take him off life support. That is right, she may have instigated his death, making her the Regina Giddins of her generation. You remember Regina, darlings. That was Bette Davis in "The Little Foxes," who let her husband, Horace, played by Herbert Marshall, die of a heart attack on the stairs. The truth will out, but let me tell you, at this point Shannon Price may not be only looking at a prison sentence, but at a future designation as Raving Queen Bitch of the Week. I am not sure which is worse, let me tell you, because being Bitch of the Week, and having it known, could be detrimental to any career, ecept mine, girls, which depends on my ability to be a total bitch. Oh, and Anna Wintour, too; she would not be the bitch we LOVE without her bitchiness. But that Andre Leon Talley, honey what kind of an act is he pulling? Is he trying to be the Black Anna? Forget it; not when there is Miss "The Boss" Diana Ross out there! But as Mary Wilson once said, "Miss Ross, my ass!" and Diana is one bitch who bette watch it with me! But right now we have to keep our eyes on Shannon Price, and let me tell you, girls, I will report back to you as soon as I find out anything!

Just when you think you know all the bitches, another one appears, or is in the making! Stay tuned for more, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: