Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Darlings, Us Girls Love To Do FABULOUS Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you know how difficult it is, darlings, to keep us out of the stores when we are hell bent on buying something. And last night was no exception. There I was, parading into MACY's, with all the atalwart confidence of ANNA WINTOUR at a fashion convention, accompanied by my knowing and handsome coutier, Monsieur Davide!!!!! Thank God for him, because he not only helped me pick out and fit the most fetching work pants, he helped keep my Desinger Voices at bay. Nevertheless, they beckoned, and I answered. In the Ralph Lauren section, girls, I saw the most glowing array of men's socks and two--the flaming orange and shocking pink--had Ralph's voice crying out familarly, "Michael, look what I have created especially for YOU!" I was as drawn to them as Bernadette beholding the vision at Lourdes. And lo and behold, these socks--designer socks,dears!--were on sale for the senationally low price of $11.99. Well, I was powerless to resist, and even my couteier offered no resistance. I can't wait to try them on girls; I mean maybe I will model them for ANNA on the runway!!!!! So we walked out of Macy's feeling GOOD, assisted by the lovely Monsieur Davide, who made my feel better with his fashion and otther duties, including a scrumptious ice cream MERYL celebration and REAL coffee--yes, REAL, darlings!!!!!--this morning!!!!!!! I am telling you, loves, this was a shopping excursion to be proud of. I cannot wait to return and purchase some fragrances!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure all your fragrances are fresh, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: