Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Darlings, We Mourn The Passing Of A True Golden Girl!!!!!!!!

Girls, back in the 80s, when we were young, "The Golden Girls" showed us what it would be like for us gals as we got older. And now that we are, we can take pride in what this show acccomlished. Alas, today, we lost the third Golden Girl, and my personal favorite--Rue McClanahan!!!!!! Honey, I can still do her Blanche Deveraux walk from the show's opening credits, and with her wild side, don't you girls all know I so wanted to be Rue and Blanche!!!!! Well, maybe I am, and maybe I will be as I get older. But at 76, we mourn the passing of Rue, a great "Golden Girl" and a great actress--she was wonderful as the Countess in the recent revival of "The Women," and I was so glad for the chance to see her on stage.

RIP, Rue! We will always love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: