Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Darlings, Have You Heard About The Oklahoma Girl Scout Murders?????????????????????

Before we get to that one, girls, just a few delayed thoughts on "Valley Of The Dolls." When Barbara Parkins as Ann struggeles out of bed to take the pills, spills, the water, and then collapses in the surf...oh, my God, we are seeing suffering on film, and she should have received an Oscar nomination. And when she dropped the blue towel to have silouhette sex with Lyon, America was shocked. I can tell you that my mother was shocked, so much so she said to me, "You better not do THAT!!!!" Honey, I haven't, but if she only knew what I had done, I might be right up there with Barabara Parkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the murders. On the night of June 13, 1977, at Camp Scott, near Locust Grove, Okilahoma, three little girls were raped and murdered. They were Lori Lee Farmer, age 8, Michele Guse, age 9, and Doris Denise Milner, age 10. They were spending their first night at summer camp, and during the night somoeone(s) broke into their tents, raped, and in two cases bludgeoned, and in one strangled the girls till dead. Their bodies were left outside the tent, where they could be seen, and places strategically. One of the counselors next morning, on the way to the showers, spotted one body, the others were discovered, and all Hell broke lose. An itinerant Cherokee named Gene Leroy Hart, with a history of deviant behavior, including rape, toward girls and womem, was suspected, and ultimately went on trial, but enough evidence was not found to find him responsible. Nevertheless, he DID go to prison on other charges, and two months later, died of a heart attack.

Thirty three years later, the murders still excite. For one thing, it is purported that screenwriter Victor Miller based his classic original "Friday The
13th" script on this grizzly incident that supposedly got national attention, though, girls, I cannot remember it. I just remember my coffee klatches!!!!!!!!
This may be true, but has never been officially proved. What IS official is that it is a Cold Case, and one open on the books. It has never been solved, and for all intent the perpetrator(s) have never been court. Here is what I think, lambs.

Hart had the criminal background, but he did not do this. For one, his inclination was towards fully formed women, not children. For another, I believe there was more than one person involved, as many as three, possibly. Which would explain being able to hold three struggling girls at bay, and doing what they did. But why in the dead of night, was nothing heard? No screams, no noise, nothing???????? A supposition exists that a woman was involved, which is certainly possible, and gives further credence to Victor Miller creating the character of Mrs. Voorhees. I cannot be certain about a woman, but I am certain there were three individuals involved, and if you want to find out who they are/were, get a list of the camp staff--adminsitators and counselors--and investigate each of their backgrounds. Somewhere among these are people of questionable, to say the least, character, which would explain how they gained easy access to the camp. With three perps, and the passing of 33 years, it is posiible at least one of them may now be dead, but if even one of them remains alive, someone out there is hiding a dreadful secret and needs to come forward, to expunge their soul.

Come on, bitch, you think I am afraid of you!!!!! I will send Meryl Streep to knock your teeth out! You want to pick on someone your own size, try someone who knows the inner workings of deviants and serial killers. I will cream you butt, bitch!!!!!

But someone IS out there, and knows the truth. How they can live with it is incomprehensible to me. And why prepubescent girls, you sick fucks? Drugs? Psychosexual issues where you can't get it with ana adult woman????? Honey, you don't fool me one bit, at least one of you is still sleeping in your crib sucking your mother's tit, even if she is 80, and it is sagging. Only titt(s) you'll ever suck.

Now bitching on the perps is so much fun. But I swear if I would just be listened to, this mystery would be solved, just as if I had been listened to, Patsy Ramsey would have been put in the slammer for the murder of her daughter, Jon Benet. I know she did it. Too bad Patsy is not alive; she COULD have been tomorrow's Bitch Of The Week. We will just have to wait and see, girls, to find out who that is. Tune in tomorrow.

Meanwhile, ponder this story. It needs to be told, it needs to be filmed, the information needs to get out there, so that we can know what sickos murdered these innocent children--as innocent as I am, darlings!!!!!!!-- and not only be brought to justice--death--but give closure to the families, who also have to live with this everyday.

I'll get you, you sick fucks!!!!!!!!!! But I will properly dressed in white gloves, and hats, like Miss Porter's.

Remember girls, criminal apprehension is no excuse to dress poorly.

See you at the lineup, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: