Followers

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

And, Now.....Farewell To 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                            And so, as the sun sets on Tara, with Scarlett and Gerald looking on, we come, now, darlings, to the end of 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  To think that when I write the last words of this post, that will be it, this year, for the Raving Queen!!!!!!!!  But not to get sad, girls; hell, I  will see you all back here, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

                              As the year fades into History, I have to say I enjoyed it overall.  We know what the future held, at this point, for Scarlett and Gerald; let's pray we are spared such adversities, as theirs!!!!!!!!!!!

                              What more can I say???? Imagine me, at a loss for words, verbal or written!!!!!!!!!!
I can only acknowledge my gratitude to you all for sharing these observations with me.  It has been my pleasure to be the Raving Queen for lo these many years, and I plan on doing so in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Besides, what would you all do for literary, fashion, or culture tips???????????

                                I will now go out with this lovely sax rendition of "Auld Lang Syne!"

                                To those days, now, and to come!  See you in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Most people would say, 'hey, I stumbled across your blog', my experience is more like I scored a golden ticket but then followed a white rabbit at the chocolate factory. I've slim interest in most of the content but enjoyed your writing, couldn't stop reading! How do you NOT have more comments darling!?!?!???? What happens in 2015, 2016, and 2017!?!?!???

The Raving Queen said...


Melissa,
Plenty happened and is happening.
Just stay tuned!