Followers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

This Holiday Ad Annoys Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            Ever since Thanksgiving, when the Holiday Season began, I can't stop seeing these disgusting Honda ads, featuring Michael Bolton.  The first thing I want to know, girls, is who the hell is Michael Bolton, and how did he get this far??????  Not that a Honda spot is something to be artistically proud of, but it does bring in a heavy cash flow!!!!!!!!!!  As for artistry, Bolton, whomever he is, does not have any artistry. His vocal quality and performance style are that of a fifth rate lounge lizard in some sleazy Vegas bowling alley!!!!!!!  You know, like Kathy Garver!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             I am at a quandary, girls!  I want to share my disgust with you all, but I feel morally indecent if I do so, because Bolton completely lacks talent!!!!!!!!!  Of course, if I do post an excerpt, there is no law saying  you have to click it, so maybe I will post it, anyway!

                               There!  Now, if you want hear how horrible he is, you can!  I am telling you, I hate seeing the Holidays end, but I want to see the end of this guy advertising for Honda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Send him back to that fifth rate Vegas gig!  Even Kathy Garver is too good, for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: