Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

This Is The Time Of Year, When I Always Want To Be A Rockette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     Long before my life was transformed by Donna McKechnie and "A Chorus Line," despite the fact that I have virtually no dance training, I always wanted to be a Rockette!!!!!!  Long before seeing them live, for myself, they would always turn up on TV, during its great Sixties Variety Show Era, showing off their gams, and those unified kicks!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Which they are now doing live, on  a regular basis, at the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.  This is the program where they stage the Nativity to such perfection, I don't think the Real Thing could have been better done!

                                          How I would love to be on stage with those girls, kicking up a storm!!!!!!!!  If only I had the gams, the energy, the training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           And, of course, were I the choreographer, I would make sure the Rockettes were included into the Nativity scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            I bet Sister Camille would love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: