Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's About Time, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Men can be such bitches!  Believe me, I know!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I have been wanting to see this, for years!  Hell, I have wanted to play it!

                                   The best thing about Shakespeare's "Macbeth," as far as I am concerned, was always the Witches.  Well, in Jack O'Brien's (he ruined "The Little Foxes" for me, so I am afraid to take on his "Macbeth!!!!!") production,  the Witches are all men!  That's right!  A bunch of Vicious Queens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     And, from reports I have heard along the rialto, not only are they the best thing in the production, they are stealing the show from right under its star, Ethan Hawke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Byron Jennings, by the way, happens to be married to Carolyn McCormick, known to all us "Law And Order" fans as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet The other Witches are Malcom Gets and John Glover!    I am sure, playing a male witch, Carolyn must need plenty of that therapy she used playing Olivet, to get through living with Byron, while he plays this role!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Wonder what kind of brew these witches stir?  It almost makes me want to see the play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           "Double double, toil and trouble!," darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             Go, guys!  You witches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: