Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Yummies, Dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   When visions of sugarplums dance in my girls heads, I know, that, for many, one of those sugarplum visions is Jake Gyllenhaal.  Well, guess what?  Today, happens to be Jake's birthday!!!!!!!
He is 33, and never has that age looked so good!!!!!!!!!!  And Jake is still single, girls, so those of you out there who might be yearning for him, still have a chance!!!!!!!!!!

                                       I think Jake needs to sample new fare--I mean, the gay kind. Let's face it, a little more Jack Twist would get him over that disgusting Reese Witherspoon, who has not been heard from, since that abysmal incident with the police officer. What goes around, comes around, Reese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         I know you girls would like Jake to come around. If he knocks on your door, invite him in, and offer him an egg nog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Before you know it, you might be snuggled, all in your bed, with Sugarplum Jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           But, for now, let's all wish him a Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post mehn. I like your style of writing. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled Why Positive Thinking Isn’t Working For You And What To Do .
keep up the good work.

Regards