Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Heigh-Ho! Heigh-Ho! It's Back To Work We Go, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              Here I am, darlings, like the Seven Dwarfs, back in my cubby hole/cubicle, reporting from the frontier of what I call the Workplace. My hope for this year is no DRAMA--at least not here!!!!!!--let's keep it on the stage, where it belongs, and where we can all flourish with it.

                                                 But, time will tell, and we will see.  Having come through the Holidays, we now hunker down to what is my least favorite time of year--the year really does not come around, for me, until March. A matter of psychology, I suppose.

                                                    So, let's try to keep it light and lively, dolls!  Outside the workplace, of course, but especially in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: