Followers

Friday, January 31, 2014

That Amanda Knox! I Knew It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                        Amanda Knox finally got what has been coming to her, for years, darlings!  She was finally found guilty of the murder of her British exchange student roommate, Meredith Kercher, back in November of 2007, in Perugia, Italy!!!!!  This slattern Miss, with her boy toy boy friend Raffaele  Sollecito (who recently fled to the border of Italy, trying to get into Austria, are the Couple From Hell!!!!!!!!  And headed straight to it!!!!!

                        Meredith Kercher's family must be happy they are finally seeing the Light Of Justice, and so am I!  Just look at Amanda. Foxy Knoxy????  Hardly.  I don't get it.  She has  the look of a calculating  sociopath, to me.  Her demeanor and look recall Jennifer Jason Leigh as Hedra Carlson, in 1992'a "Single White Female."  And we all know how that one turned out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         Creative Writing classes at the University Of Washington, and writing a children's book!  Yeah, right! "The Children's Guide To Murder?"  "How To Beat A Murder Rap???"   "The Ways And Means Of Avoiding Extradition?"  Real teaching aids, Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         Let me tell you something, girls!  This couple knew just what they were doing.  Black Widow Spider Amanda lured boy toy Raffaele into her web!  Obviously, Miss Seattle (what an insult to that city, as I know many fine folk, who reside there!!!!!!!!!!) was, from birth, the Center Of Her Own Universe!  It's all Amanda's World, and the rest of us just happen to live in it!  So, of course, once she got her clutches on Raffaele, she wanted him and the house/apartment all to herself, and saw Meredith as an obstacle that had to be eliminated!  With tragic results for Meredith and family!!!!!!!!!!!

                          But did Amanda care about that?  Oh, no; all she cares about is....Amanda!  I hope she is extradited to Italy, and shot in front of a firing squad!!!!!!!!!  I hope its internationally televised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the real Justice Amanda needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            So many said I was wrong all along about Amanda.  But I kept my ground!

                             Who's wrong now, darlings????????????? So, I am telling you, keep your eyes and ears now on what I say, and have said, about Jodi Arias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Amanda is one crazy bitch, but Jodi is the bitch I am crazy about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: