Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Things To Look Forward To In 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         We are facing a New Year, girls!!!!  So, what do we have coming up???? What are some hopes, desires, goals????  Let's get down to business!!!!!!!!

                           1. Happy Birthday, Beloved!!!!--The real New Year Baby of my life has his actual birthday today, so a day long celebration of love is planned, capped off by a gift and dinner at our favorite romantic spot, Chadwick's!!!!!!!!!!!   And no beef for the next several days--we are all beefed out!!!!!!!!!!

                           2. New Books, Theater, Movies--What will be this season's Literary Event???????  What will be the Theatrical Height Of The Season???????  I have already begun what will be the first book of 2014, "Joyland," by Stephen King, and I can tell you, it is enthralling!!!!!

                            3. In Just 321 Days, I Turn 60!!!!!!!--What more can be said???????  That will be an event!!!!!!!!!!!

                            4. What Tops That?--On April 30, my still living, and mentally cognizant, father, turns 99!!!!!!  And you know what number follows that!

                            5. Going To The Chapel Of Love--Monsieur and I plan to legally tie the knot, sometime this year; my hope is, sometime this Summer.  More to be revealed as things unfold, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            6. Health and  Good Sanity--May they continue, both at home, and in the workplace!!!!!!!!!!

                             7. This August, A Birthday Party For Baby Gojira!--He will be ten years old!  I cannot believe it!  You can bet THIS party will be a flaming blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              8. More Visits To Three Lives!!!!--May they continue to flourish!  Without them, there would be a definite chink in the armor of my sanity!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              9. Here's To Great Movie Revivals--"My Fair Lady," "Mary Poppins." "Dr. Strangelove," and other great film from 1964 all turn 50 this year!  May they get revival screenings, at
Film Forum, or elsewhere, so we can go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            10. May We All End Up, Peacefully And Safely, Once Again, Under the Metropolitan
Museum Of Art Christmas Tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Such are my New Year wishes and goals. (Of course, to read and write more, ,too!!!!)
The same I can only wish to all my girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: