Followers

Monday, January 13, 2014

Jessie Is The Toast Of Mayfair, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Mayfar, in this case, being Broadway girls!!!!!!!!  Honestly, would you expect it to have gone any other way?

                                 Yes, some reviewers have cited comparisons to "Jersey Boys," etc.  And Ben Brantley was the only one who got the visual referencing of Michael Bennett's original 1981 production of "Dreamgirls."  He must have read that on here, loves, because, let me tell you, that silly queen, who has the job I should, (though I am perfectly content conversing with my girls; no arguments there!!!!) does not have the originality or perceptivity to come up with a thought like that, on his own!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I did not see the words TONY Award in any of the reviews so far, but Brantley did call the performance "extraordinary," and, as Jessie is carrying this show, I expect she will garner a TONY nod.  And, please, give her goddamn award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   It looks like Jessie and "Beautiful" have settled in for a long, respectable run!  Now, you can see all the fuss I have been making for the past three years!  I feel so vindicated, and happy for Jessie!  Hope her friends and family flew in for the experience!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     I plan to see Jessie in the show again, sometime soon!

                                      Will I still love them, tomorrow????  You bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Jessie has finally emerged as the star she was destined to be!  Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: