Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Remember That Brief, Window Of Time, Darlings, When We All Wanted To Be Deborah Harry??????????????


                                  Each of us shares that window of time, girls, but it came to us differently, and through different songs.  For many, it was "Heart Of Glass."  For others, "Call Me."  For me, it was "The Tide Is High."

                                    Because, darlings, like the song said I was not the kind of girl who would just give up, like that! Oh, I had spells where I wanted to, of course, but, inspired by this song, not to mention Deborah's film work in John Waters' "Hairspray," or David Cronenberg's "Videorome," she gave new inspiration and guidance to me--for a time.

                                      Still, it is a time I appreciate, and I am glad to see that Deborah is around.

                                      And for those of you, who may need a dose of that inspiration, here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: