Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Greetings From Sister Camille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        When it comes to Sunday mornings, darlings, there are two things I do not ever miss--my coffee, of course, and the commentary of Sister Camille D'Arienzo, of the Sisters Of Mercy, on 1010 WINS, at around 8:35!!!!!!!!!!  Her insights are always inspiring, and have helped me get through many weeks.

                                          Well, I knew this was going to be an important message, because it was the  first one of 2014!  And it was!

                                             Sister Camille talked about failed New Year resolutions versus those one could and should keep--like kindness, compassion, being of help to others--all within the framework of Sister's positive, and forgiving (as opposed to fire and brimstone!!!!) philosophy!

                                               I personally look forward to another year of listening to Sister Camille on Sundays.  I have tried to implement some of what she says, and while it is difficult for this sinner, I do my best, girls!!!!!!!!!  As we all should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 So, Happy New Year , Sister Camille!  You keep rockin', honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: