Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2015

I Know The Academy Awards Are Tonight, But Look Who Is Returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     Let us hope, darlings, Paula does not look like this.  My God, what was she thinking here?????????  Meg Ryan??????????  Blythe Danner??????????  Lily Rabe????????????

                                     Paula, you don't have their beauty to pull this off!  The idea of the Queen Of Dour being perky like Early Meg, is too much to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     I have no idea what case Paula is dealing with, and I really don't care.  For, once she emerges from those swirling, gray mists, the real suspense is....what will she be wearing?  How will her   hair look???????  Will there be any kind of improvement in her vocal delivery???????  Did you use your hiatus to see a good elocutionist, Paula, dear???????????  I hope so.

                                     Believe me, this hag would never land on "Coven!"  And thank God she didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      I would like to see more Endora than Samantha, with Paula!!!!!!!!!  But, then, even Endora had more style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       Can't wait to see what the season holds for Paula, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: