Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

With My Profound Apologies, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                With so much going on, yesterday--like it being Shrove Tuesday, my first day back at work (GROAN!!!!!!!), and a birthday dinner celebration last night at Tarlucci E Vino, over on 15 East 18th Street, where I had the most scrumptious kale and fruit salad, butternut squash ravioli, and creme brulee, I had completely forgotten that last night was the Fifth Season premiere of "Rizzoli And Isles."  I mean, if it comes down to a choice between "Rizzoli And Isles," and "The Slap," I am, at present, obliged to choose the latter. But thanks to Monsieur, things can be taped, to look at another time--or again!  So, as soon as I watch the latest "Rizzoli And Isles," I will dish with all you girls!

                                   Meanwhile, catch Lili Taylor tonight on the new 'SVU'!!!!!!!  Will Baby Noah be in college, this week?????????????????

No comments: