Followers

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Here's Some More Sexism, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             I could not believe this when I saw this advertisement, at my Manhattan bound subway stop.  A New York based festival for Sports Illustrated bathing suit fans???????  "Sounds pretty dirty to me," as Bette Davis would say.

                               How many of these gals are turning tricks?  And who will they have to consort with/  A bunch of overweight, rednecks, belching and farting their way through the festival, ogling over these massively endowed babes!!!!!!!! Can you imagine anything more disgusting?   I certainly can't.

                                 But, wait a minute. The real problem here is that Sports Illustrated and its makers are ignoring a very important constituency--the gay male audience.  Who says gays don't ogle and fantasize over athletes?  I got news for you; they do.  During the Olympics the most watched events by gay men are the swimming and gymnastic events!!!!!!!!!

                                   So, why not a Swimsuit Issue and Festival, with male models, to satisfy the gay populace???????  Girls, I am telling you, you might just see me there. By limiting the playing field to females a kind of sexism is established, and that needs to be changed.

                                   Let the losers ogle the gals!  But let the gays ogle the guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: