Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2015

How About Angela Bassett As Marie Laveau????????????????????


                          I mean, girls, if you thought Angela was something as Desire Dupree  on "Freak Show," wait till you see her as Marie Laveau. in "Coven!"  This is one witch you do not want to mess with, and I can attest, from again, personal experience, that when you ask Marie for something, she does come through for you!

                         When I first went to New Orleans working there, I had worked, for the past seven years, with this woman named Pamela.  She was, unquestionably, an FPB--Fucking Psychotic Bitch!!!!!!  When I heard I was going to New Orleans, I found out that if you put an article of the person you want to be rid of on Marie's grave, your wish will be granted.

                            So, one day, when I was wandering the city by myself--something I was later told never to do--I walked to the cemetery where Marie was buried and placed a blank sheet from the woman's rolo dex on it.  I made my request, and left.

                              Eight months later, she left for another job!

                              Marie does things on her time, hons, but she does come through!

                               But Angela was fierce!  When she and Kathy Bates and Jessica Lange were going at it, oh boy!!!!!!!!!!!  What a bitch fest!  Girls, you will love it!

                                Yet there was also something touching and humane about how Angela played Marie!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just like with with Desiree!  Such a gifted actress, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 I'm going to have to have a talk with Marie, soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: