Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I Am SO Running Late On This One, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               I had wanted to write something on the passing of Lesley Gore, which took place nine days ago, on the 16th.  I mean, with "It's My Party," or "Judy's Turn To Cry" alone, she would have been singled out for immortality, but once she wrote what became the feminist (and any other groups out there, demanding equal rights) "You Don't Own Me," she was elevated to an icon.
Especially after she herself came out as a lesbian.

                               Imagine--lung cancer, and she was not even a smoker!  Just goes to show!  Bette Davis smoked like a chimney, but it took a series of strokes to end that tough cookie!  And she outlived Joan, ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 But Lesley will be missed, and so must be remembered!   But how to do so?
You know what I am going to do, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  And don't put me on display, unless it is a play, film, or fashion layout, and I get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  Rest In Peace, Lesley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: