Followers

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Girls, You Have GOT To See This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            All this bitching, this morning, darlings; I am telling you, it is time to get a little levity on here.  So, here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              There is this gay singer named Cazwell (not to be confused with Caswell Massey!!!!!!!!!!).  Isn't he cute?   Especially if you like those flesh exposing, washboard, tattoo types.

                                Well, he has this song about my (and Liza's!!!!!!!!) sister friend, Beyonce!  Who, by the way, has not called me, or I have had lunch with, in ages!!!!!!!!  It is called "I Seen Beyonce At Burger King," and it may explain why I have heard from her.  Because she knows I would never be seen there!

                                  Beyonce, girl, you had better be careful!  If you keep gorging at Burger King, you ass is going to get bigger than J Lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   You really don't want THAT, do you??????????   You could end up off the pop circuit, and over at Universal, where they will revive the movie monster craze, starring you two!!!!!!!!!!  J Lo is a done deal!  You, sister friend, still have a chance, if you pull out!

                                    However, the song is charming, and I think everyone should hear it!  So, here it is!

No comments: