Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Uh Oh!!!!!!!! Anouk Is About To Get On Rosie's Bad Side, In Tomorrow's Episode Of "The Slap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                              Girls, I am telling you, I cannot wait for tomorrow's airing of "The Slap."  It is told from the viewpoint of Anouk, (Uma Thurman) so this might be the episode where we get to see Blythe Danner, playing her mother, and won't that be exciting?????????

                               But this is also going to be the episode--and I have seen footage--where Rosie and the girls go to lunch, and Anouk has the nerve to say to Rosie, "Five year old kids get slapped every day.  Let it go, Rosie!"

                                  This is going to be some bitch fest, darlings!!!!!!!!!!  Do you think Rosie is going to take that kind of crap?  After that sexist piece of garbage hit her child?  Do you think I would?  Because, let me tell you the, Day Of Reckoning For The Liddys is soon approaching.  I am still with Rosie, all the way!

                                  Yet there have been intimations, in interviews I have seen that the characters will change by the time the series ends, so that those of  us who were with Rosie at the start might not be. It would take a lot to sway me from her side.  I mean, the breast feeding is one thing I have to question, but in taking action against a pig who attacked her child, she is certainly in the right.

                                    I don't think anyone wants to get on Rosie's bad side, and I know no one wants to get on mine.  So, tomorrow night should be interesting.  Let us hope Rosie gets the justice she seeks, Harry is exposed for what he is, Sandi finds out, and what is going on with Gary, who does not even question the breast feeding thing.

                                      As the saying goes, chicklets,  all shall be revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: