Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What Is Up With Rosie Breast Feeding On "The Slap?????????????????????????"


                              You know I am with Rosie, girls, as the last several posts on this topic clearly indicate. But there is one thing about her I have to question.  What is with her breast feeding Hugo, when he is already five years old???????????

                                Obviously, he is too old. And, obviously, this is more about Rosie than it is about Hugo. But what?  Girls, enlighten me??????  Why would a mother, who ostensibly loves her child--as I believe Rosie does--do something like this?  Can this be called child abuse?  Sexual abuse??????

                                  And what about Gary, the husband, played by Thomas Sadoski.  We see him reaching for beers and uttering bromides, but, honestly, were I a straight man, and my wife were still breast feeding our child at five, I would question it, at the very least.

                                    Rosie is wise to go up against that pig, Harry. But how zealous is she being, at the expense of here own child.  The way things are playing out now, I hate to say Hugo when he is 15. He could turn out to be one of those kids on ID that commits a Columbine act, or kills his parents.

                                     Rosie talks about being "scarred for life."  I see her point. But does she realize she is scarring Hugo, and from what recesses of her own past that scarred her.

                                       Inquiring minds want to know, and hope "The Slap" eventually reveals the answers!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: