Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2015

I Want To Go To Miss Robichaux's Academy For Exceptional Young Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Whether I enroll there, to enhance my witching and fashion skills, or simply go there to teach, this would be the place for me!  And in the Garden District yet! I could sit on the front porch, singing "Rhiannon!!!!!!!!!!"

                                I mean, who would not want the chance to study here, what with the locale, and all!  Wonder why I did not go to Tulane?  Maybe because, something inside me knew that, even with my scholarly inclinations, NOLA would have me hooked into its more sinister ones, and I would have become a Creature Of The Night!

                               So, things work out for the best!  Having been to the city twice, I am sure I walked by this house, several times.  I used to see myself as a Tarot reader in Jackson Square, but, clearly I belong in more lush surroundings, such as these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Career transitions are possible, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: