Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

We Should All Look This Good, At 72, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Today is Blythe Danner's birthday, and today she reaches that magical age!  I wish I could stay home and celebrate her birthday with a set of tea sandwiches and cakes and dainties, with tea, but, alas, I cannot.

                                      So, I wish Blythe the best on her natal day, and applaud her still trodding those boards.  I cannot wait to see this new film of hers, that was shown at Sundance, where she plays the lead.  It is about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         So, Blythe, whatever you do, today, the best to you!

                                          For the rest, sip a cup of tea, in her honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Many more, Blythe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: