Followers

Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Groundhog Day, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But How Reliable Is That???????????????


                           I don't care what the calendar says, and I do not care what that over sized rodent says, you cannot tell me we are not going to have six more weeks of Winter!  An early Spring, my ass!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Groundhog's Day used to be fun, but the last several winters have been rough, and, as I get older, I am not saying, in any way, that I  am ready for Florida, but I do find myself longing for warmer climes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               I'll just have to content myself with tea, a cozy by the fire, and Jane Austen.  Oh, excuse me, David Mitchell!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               The Groundhog's power is waning!  What does that for civilization??????????????

No comments: