Followers

Friday, February 20, 2015

Oh, My God, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Was To Go Crazy Over!!!!!!!!!!! And I Did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              It has been the brilliance of "American Horror Story," at least with "Asylum" and "Coven," to feature musical number highlights.  In "Asylum," that was, unquestionably, "The Name Game," with Sarah Paulson dancing in those amazing red pumps!  But in "Coven"--oh, my God, -- I screamed!!!!!!!!!!!   I actually screamed!

                               The beautiful and brilliant Lily Rabe walks into the living room of Miss Robichaux's Academy For Exceptional Young Ladies---which is where I should enroll, or teach, darlings!!!!!!!!--and there is this is  strange woman standing there.  Misty asks who it is--and it is her  icon, Stevie Nicks!  Then, Stevie, with Misty twirling, and seated on the piano next to her, begins to sing her classic...."Rhiannon!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                This was one of the finest moments ever seen on television, darlings!  Like watching Donna McKechnie dance "The Music And The Mirror," in "A Chorus Line."  It was the spiritual union of all us Misty/Lily/Stevie/Rhiannon fans!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  I am telling you, you have just GOT to see and here this! I bet this will get more hits than anything I have ever posted on  here!  I wouldn't be surprised!!!!!!  Lily/Misty doesn't appear here, but I have posted shots of that elsewhere.  This is Stevie and "Rhiannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                  And we still cry out for them......... Rhiannon!!!!!!!!!!......Stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!...Lily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: