Followers

Friday, February 20, 2015

Is This Woman Not The Most Beautifull, And Brilliant, Actress Of Her Generation????????????????????????


                                       OK, girls, let's get out of fiction for a moment, and talk about reality!  And Lily Rabe IS reality!

                                       I have to  confess I had the hots for her father, David Rabe, when I was younger.  Not to worry, Lily and David, I am happily espoused!  And to someone named David!!!!!!!!!!  Hmmmmmmm....I am telling you there is this Misty/Lily connection with me.

                                       But back to Lily herself!!!!!!!!  My God, isn't she beautiful!  And what an actress!!!!!!  Someone will shoot me out there for saying this, but I will.  Lily Rabe will be the next Supreme, when it comes to acting--translated into reality, that means she is the Heiress Apparent to MERYL STREEP!  Pretty soon we will be writing simply LILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         As she has proven, she can do just about anything!  With her dance training, she has done the best twirls in the past 50 years, since Julie Andrews in "The Sound Of Music!"

                                           Not to mention, in her Shakespearean turns as Portia in "The Merchant Of Venice," and Beatrice in "Much Ado About Nothing," Lily proves she can handle classical style and verse superbly!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              And we--Lily and myself--have another connection.  Ten years ago this year, Lily made her Broadway debut as Annelle in "Steel Magnolias."  I did the same role in a reading of the play, several years before!  I specialize in evil children and nuns!  I could say Lily is getting all my parts, but I
wouldn't deprive her of them, for a second, because then it would rob me of the pleasure of watching her perform them!!!!!!!!!!

                                             I am telling you, MERYL must be proud and saddened.  She raised those girls right, and one already has a failed marriage, and the other can only get a gig as Lizard Girl!!!!!!!!!!!   What happened?????????????

                                               I think Lily is MERYL's Spiritual Daughter!  Her actual mother is Jill Clayburgh, and I wish she were still around, being another gifted actress, and to see the success her daughter has achieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am sure where Jill is, she is smiling and proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                As for me, it is no secret this blog post is a love letter to Lily Rabe!  But don't worry, Hamish, (Linklater) I am gay, which means I only want to have lunch with Lily, dish, go shopping, and get my hair done, with her.

                                                  And, of course, sing and dance to "Rhiannon!"








No comments: