Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I SO Relate To Madison Montgomery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                               I really think it was highly conscious on the parts of Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and the brilliant Emma Roberts, that Madison Montgomery, the resident bitch on "Coven," whom I just adore, is played like a stand in for Lindsay Lohan.  Wonder if they went after Lindsay for the role?  Or did she turn them down ?  I really don't think Lindsay was even considered, not only with her track record, but, because of her blow away  performance, no one, I mean NO ONE could nail Madison, as well as Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Though, as I said above, I do relate to Madison. She is like me on a bad day, when you don't want to be around when I am in one of my "I-am-Neely O'Hara"-type moods.  When I get to my Madison threshold, like she, I take no prisoners

                                  Like, here is one of my favorite Madison quotes. There are at least several people I would like to say this to, everyday; one in particular. If I am lucky, I may get my chance.

                                    Yet, I also admire Madison, because, for all her darkness and cynicism, she does have terrific insight!  Take a listen to the insights she espouses about the generation she is a part of. She is spot on!!!!!!!!!

                                      And she knows where her priorities lie! Even in the midst, of a cat fight with Misty Day, when Axeman (Danny Huston) threatens them, she knows enough to ban together with her sister witches, as she says, "Boy, did you walk into the wrong house!"

                                        Madison may be a bitch, but I love her!  I wouldn't want the two of us to clash; there'd be too much blood, nor would I want you near me on one of my Madison Days.

                                          But being a bitch does make life more interesting, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Rock on, Madison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: