Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

No One Called To Tell Me???????????????????????


                               Honestly, girls, I really do need a personal assistant, or something, because I just found out this morning that reigning Broadway actress Celia Keenan-Bolger is pregnant!  Congratulations, Celia, darling, but you might have notified The Raving Queen. Especially since the baby is due in...April. That is right around the corner!

                               Which means when Celia was doing "The Oldest Boy," over at the Newhouse, she was doing it.....enceinte!!!!!!!!!!  Amazing!  Thank God, I never got pregnant, because I would probably have taken to my bed from the word go...just like in the nineteenth century.

                                  But Celia, being a child of the Millennial Age, is hale and hearty!  I know she will have a fine, healthy baby, and I know everyone at the Keenan-Bolger household--husband, John Ellison Conlee, brother Andrew and sister Maggie--must be thrilled!!!!!!!!!!  Congratulations to all!

                                   Wouldn't it be exciting if it were an Easter baby??????????

                                    And what about a baby shower??????????????????????

\                                   My God, what am I going to wear?????????????????????????

No comments: