Followers

Friday, April 17, 2015

Do You Know Who Was At The "Finding Neverland" Opening, The Other Night?????????? That Skank, Perez Hilton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  I have made no secret of the fact that I have a deep seated curiosity about the musical version of "Finding Neverland."  So, why the hell wasn't I invited to the Broadway opening?
                                  But that skank Perez Hilton was!!!!!!!!!  I mean, this guy is dressed like Cazwell in the "I See Beyonce At Burger King" video!!!!!!!!!  Do you think I would show up at a Broadway opening, looking like this???????????  This wasn't the other night, but I would not be surprised if that Perez Hilton showed up, looking just as trampy as this!!!!!!!!!!  I mean, what would ANNA say???????  I'd love to hear here side of this!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I am telling you, this blog is more informative than anything of Hilton's. I understand it is actually getting Liza through rehab!!!!!!!!!!!  So, you think the press or box office at "Finding Neverland" could send The Raving Queen a couple of free tickets, to check out the show!!!!!!!!!  I mean, this is the day before Hayley Mills' birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    This show has messed up in so many ways!  First by hiring Diane Paulus, then not inviting me to the opening!  Well, you know what? Shows can be opened, but they can be closed!!!!!!!!  Now that Diane has been ousted from the Theater Community, it is time to do the same with Perez, and send this show to the boondocks of Goat Alley or its Midwestern equivalent where lowbrows will make it into the hit New Yorkers who are too sophisticated are not able to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      Watch it, Perez!!!!!!!!!!  Your street cred is fading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: