Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Girls, I Swear I Am Not Making This Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          What a day yesterday started out to be; thank God it ended with me coming home, and a kiss from Cujo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                             But that morning, my beloved and I had just gotten on the Manhattan bound R at 77th Street, in Brooklyn.  The train stopped at Bay Ridge Avenue, one stop away, and on board came this thin, young woman, who, at first, I thought, because of her weight and hair style, was trying to emulate Karen Carpenter.  But Karen had an attractiveness about her, and when I got a good look at this woman I saw that she looked like--Sandra Knight, as Trudy Morton, in the monster make-up in "Frankenstein's Daughter."  I mean, she had the exact same hairstyle and eyebrows, as seen above.  And they were cold, and monstrous looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Darlings, it is a wonder I did not scream aloud, like Sally Todd, as Susie Lawler!  "Look," I said to my beloved, "it's Frankenstein's Daughter!!!!!!!!!!"  Would you believe he tried to hush me, thinking the woman had heard me?  If she had, I would have been attacked by a monster!  Then he said, "You mean "Frankenstein's Granddaughter!"  Or Great Granddaughter!"

                             Whatever, she looked like the photo above.  And this was no make-up, this was her!  Now, I have a fear of my old Bay Ridge neighborhood, of this woman running around at night, in a robe, and a one-piece Fifties style bathing suit!   GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              It is a wonder I didn't have nightmares last night!  But that was due, I think, to Cujo!

                              So help me, Frankenstein's Daughter lives and breathes!  The legacy of Sandra Knight goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: