Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Oh, My God, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did Carol Channing Bail Liza Out Of Rehab????????????????????????


                             Liza Minnelli is now out of rehab, and the question I know you all want to know is--what is she going to do next?  She actually could star in a revival of "Cabaret;" hell, everyone else has!!!!!!!!  I mean, if Gina Gershon  could do it, why not???????

                               The first thing I think Liza should do is meet up with Beyonce at Burger King!  You know what Liza says, "Once you kill the cow, you gotta make a burger!"  She and Beyonce each could chow down on two cheese burgers, onion rings, french fries, chicken strips and apple pie, and a chocolate shake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It might send me to the hospital, but it won't hurt them.  Not with what is already in their system!  Especially Liza's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Poor thing!  I fear she is going to get all that Halston red, and end up in Vegas doing excerpts from "The Act," in a sleazy club show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Liza, Liza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: